Put the “Fun” in your Fundraising and the Dollars in your program.
Organizations come to us because of the amount of money that can be made through a Bowling Fundraiser. It’s easier than you think, and everyone has fun because no one sits on the bench. Bowling provides an exciting atmosphere for any size fundraising event.
If you are looking to raise money for a hockey team, baseball team, PTA, or if you are a large organization, we can customize a plan for you.
50/50 Bowling Bash (Our most popular)
Host a bowling party and sell tickets for the event. Participants enjoy three games of fun bowling and your organization raises between $300 and $1500 based on attendance. This event is very popular with sports teams, dance squads, PTO’s, and special needs groups, just to name a few.
Host a bowling event where the participants solicit “sponsors” for their bowling either by the pin or a simple donation. We can customize a plan for the organizations fund-raising needs.
Make more money during the event: Include 50/50 tickets, Raffles for donated prizes, and Mystery Games.
Benefits of a Bowling Fundraiser:
- Bowling is a Fun activity
- Participants can be men, women, boys and girls–young or old
- Everyone is together (not spread out) having a great time
- Your event won’t be cancelled or fail due to bad weather
- Our staff is there to help you through the entire process
- Bowling Balls are available for use at no charge
- We do the set-up and clean up
- Your group does not have to be concerned with the hassles of selling candy or magazines
- No large overhead is at risk
- Bowling fees are based on who shows up
- It’s cost and time effective